It seems that the digital communication revolution has created opportunities for some weird outreach at Christmas time.
I have (so far . . .) received four “thank you” cards, thanking me for my support/business in 2010. They came from people I have, with one exception, never met and with whom I have – without exception – never done business.
Then I got a “special gift” from someone else, in the form of an invitation to take a look at her new web site. What’s that all about?
And another “gift” – 10% off a coaching network’s membership dues. And I’m not even a coach! Don’t want to become one, either.
Weird!
The cost of ambition
-
By Caitlin Kelly In a culture focused on get more! try harder! get to the
next level! I see little discussion of the very real cost of ambition —
physical,...
4 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment