Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Facebook Friends

I’ve made it to 200 – hurrah!

Facebook was not much of a focus for me until I went to the Social Media Integration conference last October (when I had 77 “friends”).

My 200th is Steve Nygren. Hi, Steve!

A year ago last November I was at an event at Serenbe and loved it. It’s too far to visit often, but I may just have to put it on my list for this year and perhaps write about it for my travel blog.

The entire community is splendid. What I liked best was the kitchen garden.

Being able to stop at Wilkerson Mill the same day would be an added incentive. Last time, I bought a Fanny’s Aster there and its presence in my garden was majestic last fall.

But, back to Facebook. I’ve now got 201 “friends” – one more added since I started writing this.

No comments: