Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SelfGrowth - a Powerful On-line Tool

Wow - I am impressed, and it takes a lot to get me to that point, believe me!

It was just yesterday that I became a contributor to SelfGrowth and submitted my first article (my second one was submitted today) and today . . . ., it ("Gardening for Good Health") is rated one of two (the first!) "Top Self Improvement Articles" in the site's Lifestyle section.

Who knew? Well, let me share this with you: Barbara Giamanco knew! She not only encouraged me onto SelfGrowth, but she is also an Expert and Official Guide there. Barb knows her stuff!

Almost every day I encounter people who have stories to tell and contributions to society to make, but they cannot write or don't have the time to write. Well, I can and I have. So, if you need help crafting your written communications, let's talk.

No comments: